Recycled Dust sheets ( Cotton Twill )
Size: 12ft x 9ft
£7.99 – £385.99
- Pack Quantity : 1 pc, 3 pcs, 5pcs, 100 pcs
- Colour : Dark Grey
- Approx Size of Each Dust Sheet : 12ft x 9ft
- Recycled Cotton Twill
- Eco friendly Cotton
- Ideal for Painters and Decorators
- Highly absorbent
- Washable and reusable
- Hemmed on all four sides
- Drapes well as the fabric is soft
- Ideal for protecting furniture and floors when decorating.
- Also used for covering items in storage
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
These Recycled Dust Sheets are made from RECYCLED COTTON YARN which is made from old, previously used garments ( eg what we normally throw or put in Recycle Bins ) or textile leftovers which are then spun into yarns.
Cotton is an extremely resource intense crop in terms of water, pesticides, and insecticides. This means that using Recycled Cotton can lead to significant savings of natural resources and reduce pollution from agriculture.
These Sheets are :
- ‘black/dark grey in color and environment friendly
- certified to OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles standards. This means that the raw materials used for manufacturing our Dust Sheet have been tested for harmful substances. Therefore. you can be confident that our dust sheets have NOT been treated with substances that may be harmful to your or your family’s health.
- ideal for protecting furniture, flooring, and carpets from dust, dirt, and splashes while painting or doing decorating projects. widely used by builders and decorators and suitable for home-based or industrial applications.
- natural cotton twill ( please note, they are NOT 100% waterproof. If you want 100% waterproof Dust Sheets then please see our polythene backed Dust Sheets range ).
- reusable and durable. Light to Medium duty Machine Washable. Please wash them in Industrial Washing Machines as they are not suitable for normal home washing machines. The sheets become too heavy when wet because of their high absorbency nature.
Please Note: They are not waterproof. If you need 100% Waterproof then see our Poly Backed Dust Sheets. Most dust sheets will have a seam as they are made by stitching several pieces of cotton sheets together. Our dust sheet sizes are ‘cut sizes’ which is industry standard terminology for the size of the material before it is finally stitched into a dust sheet. Therefore, expect the ‘finished’ length size to be up to a maximum of 30 cms shorter.
Pack of 1, Pack of 3, Pack of 5, Pack of 100