Builders Bags, Tonne Bags, Ton Bags, FIBC Bags, Log Bags
FIBC ( Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers ) Bags.
£6.99 – £1,349.00
FREE – DELIVERY
- Made from high strength, lightweight, durable woven polypropylene
- Size : 86cm x 86cm x 86cm
- 1000kgs Safe Working Load. Single trip use.
- Heavy Weight Fabric
- Four Heavy Duty Lifting Loops stitched to each corner. The four loops makes transportation easier because a forklift or grab lorry can safely pick the sacks up. It can be also used as a mini garden skip bin.
- Flat bottom.
- Open top.
- Reinforced hemmed mouth.
- 5:1 Safety Factor. ISO approved. Fully Certified. Certificate ( as in the attached photo ) stitched to each bag.
- Colour : White
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
FIBC ( Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers ) bags are commonly known as One Tonne Bags, Builders Bags, FIBC Bulk Bags, Jumbo Sacks, Log Bags, Jumbo Bags, Big Bags, Dumpy Bags, Dumpy Sacks or Rubble Bags.
Used by various industries. Ideal packaging solution for the easy filling, discharging, storing and transporting of materials such as aggregates, logs, granules etc.
Open Top / Plain base.
Size : 86cm x 86cm x 86cm
Ideal for the Construction & Building/Gardening Trades, Packaging use. Used for Mini Skips Bags or for holding Granular products, Bricks, Stones, Sand, Rocks, Rubble Waste, Ballast, Gravel etc at construction sites.
The benefits of this bag are many, ranging from one person to handle the bag to easy transport used commonly Grab lorries. It can also eliminates the need of a pallet to transport because the bag will simply be hung from its very sturdy straps. Only one person is needed to put the loops on the forklift crane and you are good to go.
You could even use these bags in the home, and especially in the garden for recycling and garden rubbish.
Easy to clean and fold away for convenient storage.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Pack of 1, Pack of 3, Pack of 5, Pack of 10, Pack of 25, Pack of 50, Pack of 100, Pack of 250, Pack of 500